I’ve been working on back office systems and a front end website for Estelle my wife who is setting up a business offering online french lessons for students and adult learners.
Its been a few years since I last did any web-site development work and the world wide web has certainly changed in the interim!
However the brief for www.laclassedestelle.com would have been daunting back in 2003
- Online Booking of lessons
- Digital Download and Physical Store
- Payment integration
But as I say the web has changed and the integration of services has made setting things like this up much more straight forward!
We decided to use:
- Squarespace as the framework which is great although slightly restrictive.
- Stripe is literally a 5 click 5 minute payment provider
- Calendly for appointment bookings
- Freeagent for accounting and invoicing ( be sure to use my referral code if you have not yet discovered freeagent!)
One thing I love about Estelle’s new site is that not only does she create the French language content but all the photography and Artwork used in her site and social media she creates herself!]
The one Exception being the excellent initial branding work that was carried out by Mike Kinlan
Be sure to visit if you have a moment!